From BruCON 2017
Revision as of 23:25, 1 July 2017 by Larry
- Registrations start at 8h30!
- Typically workshops run for 2 consecutive speaking slots (ca. 2 hours), but some of them are even longer
- Workshop rooms in the location Novotel Ghent (Orval, Chimay, La Trappe) are 5 minutes walking from the main venue
- Workshop seats are limited. Reserved seats get in until 5 min before the workshop. After that it is first come, first in.
- Read our important instructions on how to use SCHED.org!
- This schedule is subject to change, check back regularly.
- Keynote: Justine Bone - The cyber short. A market solution for product safety and corporate governance. -
- Keynote: Chris Wysopal - How hackers changed the security industry and how we need to keep changing it.
- Matt Wixey - See no evil, hear no evil: Hacking invisibly and silently with light and sound
- Balazs Bucsay - XFLTReaT: a new dimension in tunnelling
- Anna Shirokova and Veronica Valeros - Knock Knock... Who's there? admin admin and get in! An overview of the CMS brute-forcing malware landscape.
- Swaroop Yermalkar - Exploiting IoT Devices over Software Defined Radio, ZigBee, WiFi and BLE
- Sampada Nandedkar and Rushikesh Nandedkar - Races, Reaches and Rescues!!! (Race condition vulnerabilities revisited)
- Damien Cauquil - Weaponizing the BBC Micro:Bit
- Sander Demeester - Secure channels: Building real world crypto systems
- Josh Schwartz and John Cramb - MEATPISTOL, A Modular Malware Implant Framework
- Gregory Pickett - Open Source Security Orchestration
- František Střasák and Sebastian Garcia - Detecting malware even when it is encrypted - Machine Learning for network HTTPS analysis
- Nikhil Mittal - Evading Microsoft ATA for Active Directory Domination
- Debasish Mandal - Browser Exploits? Grab them by the collar!
- Benjamin Delpy - Mimikatz workshop
- Didier Stevens - Programming Wireshark With Lua
- David Szili - Getting the Most Out of Windows Event Logs
- Steven Wierckx and Andy Deweirt - Building a cheap, robust, scaling, penetration testing/bug bounty super computer
- Swaroop Yermalkar - Practical iOS App Exploitation and Defense using iGoat
- Sergei Frankoff and Sean Wilson - Malware Triage: Malscripts Are The New Exploit Kit
- Emmanuel Nicaise - Jedi's trick to convince your boss and colleagues
- Leszek Mis - May the data stay with you - Network Data Exfiltration Techniques.
- Slawomir Jasek - Hacking Bluetooth Smart locks
- Georges Bossert and Frédéric Guihéry - Defeating Proprietary Protocols the Smart Way
- Anto Joseph and Clarence Chio - Practical Machine Learning in InfoSecurity
- Vinnie Vanhoecke and Tom Kustermans and Joachim Schäfer - Playing with RFID workshop
- Yannick Wellens - Windows malware development: A JMP in the dark