Difference between revisions of "Schedule"
From BruCON 2017
(→BruCON 0x06 Line-Up)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
=BruCON 0x06 Line-Up=
=BruCON 0x06 Line-Up=
Revision as of 13:23, 10 September 2014
|The completed schedule is available on http://sched.brucon.org/grid-full|
- Registrations start at 8h30!
- Workshop seats are limited to max 35 persons in rooms Orval, Chimay & La Trappe Seats will be on a first come first serve basis, please be there in time!!
- Workshops run for 2 consecutive speaking slots (ca. 2 hours)
- Workshop rooms in the location Novotel Ghent (Orval, Chimay, La Trappe) are 5 minutes walking from the main venue
- This schedule is subject to change, check back regularly.
BruCON 0x06 Line-Up
- Adam Shostack, Veteran startup CTO and author focused on bringing security and privacy to customers. Currently doing so at Microsoft.
- Jennifer Minella, VP of Engineering & consulting CISO at Carolina Advanced Digital, Mindfulness Evangelist
- Hendrik Adrian - Let's help law enforcement more to drag malware actors into the law
- Joe Grand - Using Superpowers for Hardware Reverse Engineering
- Daan Raman - A distributed approach to mobile malware scanning
- Zoz - Hacking Driverless Vehicles
- snare & rzn - Thunderbolts and Lightning / Very, Very Frightening
- Ryan Kazanciyan and Matt Hastings - Investigating PowerShell Attacks
- Matthew Halchyshak and Joseph Tartaro - Cyber Necromancy: Resurrecting the Dead (Game Servers)
- Aaron Lemasters - Windows Crash Dump Exploration
- Arne Swinnen and Alaeddine Mesbahi - One packer to rule them all: Empirical identification, comparison and circumvention of current Antivirus detection techniques
- Zoz and Joe Grand - The Projects Of Prototype This
- Adam Schoeman - Data transforming your sewage into signatures - lessons learnt from building a hybrid honeypot named Amber
- Markus Vervier - Stealing a Mobile Identity Using Wormholes
- Noel Dunne and Paco Hope - Security Makes Strange Bedfellows: Using Legal and Procurement To Secure Software
- Antonios Atlasis - Coming soon...
- Ryan Dewhurst - WPScan Vulnerability Database
- Alessandro Fanio González - OWTF re-architecture
- Daniel Haslinger, Lukas Rist and Johnny Vestergaard - Conpot
- Marios Kourtesis - OWTF Botnet mode
- Bharadwaj Machiraju - OWASP: OWTF
- Xavier Mertens and Didier Stevens - Network device forensics
- Philip Polstra - Autonomous Remote Hacking Drones (requirements)
- Michael Sikorski - Counterfeiting the Pipes with FakeNet 2.0
- Hal Pomeranz - Linux Forensics Workshop
- Solomon Sonya - Splinter the RAT Attack: Create Your Own Botnet to Exploit the Network
- Chris Lytle and Leigh Lytle - Old School Crypto
- Willi Ballenthin - "The audit log was cleared" won’t stop me: Advanced Windows Event Log Forensics
- Wim Remes and Daniela Zapata - The dirty secrets of client-side exploitation and protection
- Jake Valletta - Exploiting the Bells and Whistles: Uncovering OEM Vulnerabilities in Android
- Machtelt Garrels - Beer brewing workshop
- DJ Jackalope and Ocean Lam - DJ workshop