From BruCON 2017
BruCON is organized as a non-profit event by and for the security and hacker community. This event wouldn't be possible without the help of volunteers. Follow the volunteer mailinglist and present yourself there if you want to help out. http://mailman.brucon.org/mailman/listinfo/
For more information, check our F.A.Q.
Help us spread the word about this great event. Feel free to add and use the media materials here
Helping out during BruCON 0x09
Register for shifts at BruCON 0x09: [ https://gabriel.brucon.org ]
What do we expect from you:
- Be on time at the shift you have chosen.
- Arrive at 07:00 on 05 October 2017 for the final stages of the build-up and to register as a volunteer.
- Do 8 hours of shifts, you are free to choose which shifts (10 hours if you want a hotel room!).
- The build-up and break-down hours do count in the 8 hours, but we do expect you to do a number of shifts during the conference hours itself.
- Be responsible and an adult during the conference, you are representing BruCON after all.
- Wear your BruCON Volunteer t-shirt during the whole conference.
- Register with your mobile phone number so we can contact you.
- Complete the Google Form > 
What do you get:
- Access to BruCON 0x09.
- Crew T-shirt.
- Complimentary beverages at the BruCON party.
- If you stay for the break-down we invite you to a complementary dinner afterwards
- Invitation to our yearly volunteer appreciation event!
- And of course our thanks for all your help!