From BruCON 2017
Immerse yourself into the world of pen testing and application security by attending the BruCON Training. Spring training is held between 19 and 21 of April and fall training between 2 and 4 October (before the conference) Offering world-class, deep-dive technical trainings given by the most recognized experts with huge industry experience in their domain!
Training (2-4 October)
We are working hard on the line-up based upon the submissions to our CFP. We should be able to release the full line-up beginning of June. Keep an eye on our Twitter and Blog for more details and announcements.
Spring Training (19-21 April)
Spring Training is over. We would like to thank all students and trainers for another successful training.
- Malicious Documents for Blue and Red Teams by Didier Stevens (3-day training) - Our resident trainer Didier Stevens will teach you how to both analyse as well as create malicious files such as PDF, Word and Excel documents. You'll learn how to analyse malicious files as well as create your own for Red team testing !
- Corelan Bootcamp by Peter Van Eeckhoutte (3-day training) - Once again we bring you Corelan ! One of the best exploit development courses available, now in our spring training track. Prepare yourself for 3 long days (+10 hours/day) of intensive exploit development ! Lunch and dinner are included and, as always enough coffee to keep you going! We will be hosting the Advanced course in October (2 - 4 October 2017) and you can now already register for both! (limited seating)
- Mobile Application Exploitation (iOS and Android) by Prateek Gianchandani and Dinesh Shetty (3-day training) - A completely hands-on training on exploiting mobile applications for the iOS and Android platform. Even wondered how different attacking a Mobile application would be, from a traditional web application? Including iOS 10 and Android 7 Nougat, we are bringing you an updated version of this successful and very well received course !
- Windows Breakout and Privilege Escalation by Jason Cook and Francesco Mifsud (3-day training) - This training will provide the required knowledge to perform post-exploitation actions on locked down Windows machines. Tools, tips and techniques will be shared to break out of restrictive execution environments and escalate privileges from a low level user to SYSTEM on modern Windows operating systems. Contrary to common perception, Windows machines can be really well locked down if they are configured with care. As such, attackers will need to dig deep in order to break out of restrictive environments and escalate privileges.
- Open Source Defensive Security Training by Leszek Miś (3-day training) - Open Source Defensive Security Training is a 3-days long, advanced IT Security laboratory dedicated for professionals who need close the gaps in Linux & Open Source Security knowledge. Very detailed and up to date course content with focus especially on defensive vs offensive approach, based on real world scenarios gives you the best opportunity for making stronger defensive layers inside your Open Source network infrastructures or a Linux-based products. Check out a detailed agenda, find it interesting and register as soon as possible. May the packets be with U!
The price for 3-day courses is 1400 Euro early bird (+ VAT) per attendee.
As of January the 20th 2017 this will become 1500 Euro (+ VAT) per attendee.
(*) The Corelan trainings are a little bit more expensive but consist of 3 long days (+ 10 hours) including dinner.
Registration for Trainings:
The training price does not include travel, accommodation or computer material for the training unless otherwise stated in the training description or preparation material provided after registration. Please read carefully any communication that will be sent to you in regard to the training you've registered for because they will outline what you need to bring to get the most out of each training.
Location and dates
Courses are held at the Hotel Novotel Gent Centrum, Goudenleeuwplein 5, B-9000 Gent.
The courses begin promptly at 09h00 and end at 17h00 (Except Corelan trainings). Out of consideration for your instructor(s) and fellow students, please try to be seated and ready to go by 08h45.Lunch is included in the training fee.