|(210 intermediate revisions by 6 users not shown)|
| || |
|−|<p class= "box- red">Training subscriptions are not open yet. Check back in a few days.</p> |+|
| || |
|−|There will be trainings in the days prior to BruCON ( 22- 23 Sept) , by internationally renowned trainers and at good prices. If you were looking for the conference presentations, see the [[ Schedule]]. |+|
the to BruCON
(-) , by and .
| || |
|−|==Registration details== |+|
| || |
|−|The price for the 2 day courses is 895 € early bird ( + VAT) per attendee. After 1st of July this will become 995 €. |+|
| || |
|−|==Location & Date== |+|
| || |
|−|The courses will be given on 22 & 23 September in Belgacom University (BCU), Carlistraat 2, B-1140 Evere. ([http://maps.google.be/maps?f= q&source= s_q&hl= nl&geocode= &q=Carlistraat+2 +B- 1140+ Evere&sll=50. 805935,4.432983&sspn=5.075643,11.195068&ie=UTF8&z=16&iwloc=A Google Maps Link]) |+|
courses start at 9h00 and end at 17h00. |+|
The 3-courses is .
|−|==Overview of the courses== | |
|−|===Pentesting High Security Environments=== | |
|−|This course will focus on penetration testing techniques that can be used when testing | |
|−|highly secured environments such as 3- letter agencies, DoD, financial organizations, | |
|−|federal organizations, and large companies. If you are tired of attacking unpatched | |
|−|Windows 2000 Servers in your hacking courses and want to take a course where you will | |
|−|be attacking new Operating Systems/Applications that are patched, locked down, and | |
|−|protected with an IDS/IPS then this is the course for you. | |
|−|The first day of the course starts with attacking heavily protected environments from the | |
|−|outside and dealing with Network-Based IDS/IPS. Next is attacking web applications and | |
|−|dealing with Load Balancing, common application security measures in PHP/ASP.NET, | |
|−|and Web Application Firewalls. | |
| || |
|−|The second day covers attacking from the LAN, dealing with NAC solutions, locked |+|
|−|down workstations/ GPOs, and Host- Based IDS/IPS. The last section of the course covers |+|
The of .
|−|gaining control of Active Directory. | |
| || |
|−|[[Training_1| Joe McCray ]] | |
| || |
|−|'''For more details see [[ Training 1| Pentesting High Security Environments]] ''' | |
| || |
|−|==== Pricing==== |+|
The price . of .
is 895 € early bird (+ VAT) per attendee. After 1st of July this will become 995 €. | |
| || |
=A crash course in pentesting VOIP networks=== |+|
|−|[[ Training_2# About_course_designer_and_instructor | Joffrey Czarny and Sandro Gauci ]] | |
| || |
is and and and .
|−|The training is to learn the risks and the weaknesses VoIP and how to pentest them. Besides reviewing default configuration mistakes, you will learn about VLAN hopping, fingerprinting, SIP abuse, wiretapping, covert channels, denial of service attacks and VOIP webapplication issues. | |
| || |
| || |
|−|'''For more details see [[Training 2| A crash course in pentesting VOIP networks ]]''' |+|
| || |
== Pricing==== |+|
|−|The price is 895 € early bird ( + VAT) per attendee. After 1st of July this will become 995 €. |+|
Immerse yourself into the world of pen testing and application security by attending the BruCON Training.
Spring training is held between 19 and 21 of April and fall training between 2 and 4 October (before the conference) offering world-class, deep-dive technical training given by the most recognised experts with huge industry experience in their domain!
Training (2-4 October)
For the BruCON 0x09 edition, we are bringing you no less than 8(!) courses to choice from !
- Corelan Advanced by Peter Van Eeckhoutte (3-day training) - The Corelan “ADVANCED” exploit development class is a fast-paced, mind-bending, hands-on course where you will learn advanced exploit development techniques from an experienced exploit developer. Only limited seats available so get them while you can.
- Exploiting Websites by using offensive HTML, SVG, CSS and other Browser-Evil by Mario Heiderich (3-day training) - Probably one of the best courses when it comes to exploiting websites and application returns to BruCON once more. Mario of Cure53 will host this 3-day course and will guide you through the latest and greatest in offensive website security for you to adsorb and put to concrete use!
SensePost OSINT: Stalk like a boss by Daniel Cuthbert and Jonathan Hargreaves (2-day training) - A course which needs no introduction (and yet we bothered to write one). This course, by SensePost COO Daniel Cuthbert and Jonathan Hargreaves teaches you how to harness information online to build up a solid dossier of intel and gives you the confidence, as an investigator, to research individuals, companies, organisations and internet traffic. CANCELLED
- Offensive PowerShell for Red and Blue Teams by Nikhil Mittal (3-day training) - After the great success last year (+30 students), we are bringing this back to you ! In this course, you'll learn how to attack Windows network using PowerShell, based on real world Red team assessments. The course runs on a lab network with multiple active directory forests to which attendees will have free access for one month after the raining. The class consists of hands-on, challenges and demonstrations.
- Pentesting the Modern Application Stack by Bharadwaj Machiraju and Francis Alexander (2-day training) - Pentesting the Modern Application Stack is a unique course that covers red team tactics for pentesting modern day application stack. Attendees will learn to identify, exploit and exfiltrate data from Database Servers, Software Collaboration tools, CI tools, Distributed Configuration & Resource management tools, Containers, Big Data Environments, Search Technologies and Message Brokers. The 2 days course is a fast paced and completely hands on program that aims to impart the technical know-how methodology and tools of trade for testing these systems. Real world corporate stacks are emulated in the form of containerised challenges to prepare students for real world scenarios.
- Modern Red Team Immersion Bootcamp by Josh Schwartz (aka FuzzyNop) (2-day training) - The Modern Red Team Immersion Bootcamp is designed to expose students to the types of attacks that long term persistent Red Teams have deployed against modern organizations. The first day includes a deep dive of recon techniques and approaches where students will plan an attack against a target of their choosing. The second day focuses on post exploitation, lateral movement, and escalation techniques within modern environments comprised of OSX, Linux, Continuous Integration Systems, and elastic compute services.
- Windows Kernel Exploitation by Ashfaq Ansari (3-day training) - This is the most requested training according to our previous students, so we had to bring him back ! The devil is in details, and for Windows, it's Kernel remains the most devilish part and the most important target from the point of view of exploitation these days. This course of Windows Kernel Exploitation, is unique course by Ashfaq which is fast winning over the world. Ashfaq has delivered this course on all the 3 major continents in short span of a year along with disclosing many CVEs on regular basis.
- Smashing the SSL/TLS protocol with practical crypto attacks by Marco Ortisi (3-day training) - Smashing the SSL/TLS protocol with practical crypto attacks is a 3-days long course dedicated for professionals and students eager to keep pace with latest crypto attacks affecting SSL/TLS services and learn the relative defensive countermeasures. This is a completely hands-on course, because there is no better way to understand crypto theory than put into practice attacks and techniques to defeat crypto algorithms. The course is also one of a kind. The practical part is based on a new framework called cryptosploit (code will be released for free as part of class materials).
The "Modern Red Team Immersion Bootcamp" and "SensePost OSINT: Stalk like a boss course" will be hosted at the NH Gent Belfort hotel which is less than one minute away from the Novotel.
Spring Training (19-21 April)
Spring Training is over.
We would like to thank all students and trainers for another successful training.
- Malicious Documents for Blue and Red Teams by Didier Stevens(3-day training)
- Corelan Bootcamp by Peter Van Eeckhoutte(3-day training)
- Mobile Application Exploitation (iOS and Android) by Prateek Gianchandani(3-day training)
- Windows Breakout and Privilege Escalation by Jason Cook and Francesco Mifsud(3-day training)
- Open Source Defensive Security Training by Leszek Mis(3-day training)
The price for 2-day courses is 1100 Euro early bird (+ VAT) per attendee.
The price for 3-day courses is 1400 Euro early bird (+ VAT) per attendee.
As of the 1st of July 2017 this will become 1200 Euro (2-day) / 1500 Euro (3-day) (+ VAT) per attendee.
(*) The Corelan trainings are a little bit more expensive but consist of 3 long days (+ 10 hours) including dinner.
Registration for Trainings:
The training price does not include travel, accommodation or computer material for the training unless otherwise stated in the training description or preparation material provided after registration. Please read carefully any communication that will be sent to you in regard to the training you've registered for because they will outline what you need to bring to get the most out of each training.
Location and dates
Courses are held at the Hotel Novotel Gent Centrum, Goudenleeuwplein 5 and NH Gent Belfort, Hoogpoort 63, B-9000 Ghent. Both hotels are within walking distance of each other (<1 minute). The Novotel hotel is still recommended for accommodation (see here for more info) and will be hosting the student social event on Tuesday evening
Spring Training is held between 19 and 21 April and fall training between 2 and 4 October 2017.
The courses begin promptly at 09h00 and end at 17h00 (Except Corelan trainings). Out of consideration for your instructor(s) and fellow students, please try to be seated and ready to go by 08h45.
Lunch is included in the training fee. During the registration you can specify a regular, vegetarian or vegan mail. We will do our best to accommodate according to your requirements.
If you need more information or have a specific request, you can reach out to use on Twitter (@BruCON) or via email firstname.lastname@example.org