From BruCON 2017
- Registrations start at 8h30!
- Typically workshops run for 2 consecutive speaking slots (ca. 2 hours), but some of them are even longer
- Workshop rooms in the location Novotel Ghent (Orval, Chimay, La Trappe) are 5 minutes walking from the main venue
- Workshop seats are limited. Reserved seats get in until 5 min before the workshop. After that it is first come, first in.
- Read our important instructions on how to use SCHED.org!
- This schedule is subject to change, check back regularly.
- Keynote: The cyber short. A market solution for product safety and corporate governance. - Justine Bone
- Keynote: How hackers changed the security industry and how we need to keep changing it. - Chris Wysopal
- Matt Wixey - See no evil, hear no evil: Hacking invisibly and silently with light and sound
- Balazs Bucsay - XFLTReaT: a new dimension in tunnelling
- Anna Shirokova and Veronica Valeros - Knock Knock... Who's there? admin admin and get in! An overview of the CMS brute-forcing malware landscape.
- Swaroop Yermalkar - Exploiting IoT Devices over Software Defined Radio, ZigBee, WiFi and BLE
- Sampada Nandedkar and Rushikesh Nandedkar - Races, Reaches and Rescues!!! (Race condition vulnerabilities revisited)
- Damien Cauquil - Weaponizing the BBC Micro:Bit
- Sander Demeester - Secure channels: Building real world crypto systems
- Josh Schwartz and John Cramb - MEATPISTOL, A Modular Malware Implant Framework
- Gregory Pickett - Open Source Security Orchestration
- František Střasák and Sebastian Garcia - Detecting malware even when it is encrypted - Machine Learning for network HTTPS analysis
- Nikhil Mittal - Evading Microsoft ATA for Active Directory Domination
- Debasish Mandal - Browser Exploits? Grab them by the collar!
- Mimikatz workshop - Benjamin Delpy (@gentilkiwi)
- Programming Wireshark With Lua - Didier Stevens
- Getting the Most Out of Windows Event Logs - David Szili
- Building a cheap, robust, scaling, penetration testing/bug bounty super computer - Steven Wierckx, Andy Deweirt
- Practical iOS App Exploitation and Defense using iGoat - Swaroop Yermalkar
- Malware Triage: Malscripts Are The New Exploit Kit - Sergei Frankoff, Sean Wilson
- Jedi's trick to convince your boss and colleagues - Emmanuel Nicaise
- May the data stay with you - Network Data Exfiltration Techniques. - Leszek Mis
- Hacking Bluetooth Smart locks - Slawomir Jasek
- Defeating Proprietary Protocols the Smart Way - Georges Bossert and Frédéric Guihéry
- Practical Machine Learning in InfoSecurity - Anto Joseph, Clarence Chio
- Playing with RFID workshop - Vinnie Vanhoecke, Tom Kustermans, Joachim Schäfer
- Windows malware development: A JMP in the dark - Yannick Wellens