From BruCON 2017
BruCON Spring Trainings will be between 19 and 21 April 2017. Our regular training track is from 2 until 4 October 2017. The conference will be on 5 and 6 October 2017.
Stay in touch BruCON mail list: subscribe form, we promise to keep the spam level low :-).
In the mean time, have a look at our promotional video:
You can also see the videos of 2014, 2015 and 2016 online on our YouTube channel.
- BruCON 0x0A schedule! (January 01, 1970 01:00)
- (January 01, 1970 01:00)
- Call for CTF (January 01, 1970 01:00)
- BruCON 0x0A talks and workshops announcement (January 01, 1970 01:00)
- Announcing BruCON 0x0A! (January 01, 1970 01:00)
What is BruCON?
BruCON is an annual security conference providing two days of an interesting atmosphere for open discussions of critical infosec issues, privacy, information technology and its cultural/technical implications on society.... (Continue to our FAQ)
- Schedule - speaker and workshop conference program
- Training - BruCON training program
- Tickets - pricing and registration
- Student CTF - pricing and registration
- Hacker Run - Start the second conference day running 10km with a bunch of hackers?
- Frequently Asked Questions - BruCON FAQ
- Travel - Where to go and how to get there
- Accommodation - Where to stay
- Speaker expenses - BruCON speaker expense policy
- Press - Information for the press
- Contact - How to contact the organizers
- Anti harassment - BruCON anti-harassment policy
- Volunteers - You can be one of them!
- Events - Organize or join one of the activities
- Propaganda - Help us spread the word
- Presentations - Archive of BruCON presentations
- Weblogs - A collection of blogs covering the event
- Podcasts - Podcasts covering BruCON
- Twitter - BruCON tweets
- Press Review - Press coverage
- Photo Documentation - List your pictures here
- Video - Live streaming and recordings