From BruCON 2017
BruCON Spring Trainings will be between 19 and 21 April 2017. Our regular training track is from 2 until 4 October 2017. The conference will be on 5 and 6 October 2017.
Stay in touch BruCON mail list: subscribe form, we promise to keep the spam level low :-).
In the mean time, have a look at our promotional video:
You can also see the videos of 2014, 2015 and 2016 online on our YouTube channel.
What is BruCON?
BruCON is an annual security conference providing two days of an interesting atmosphere for open discussions of critical infosec issues, privacy, information technology and its cultural/technical implications on society.... (Continue to our FAQ)
You can also follow BruCON news on ,,, or .
- Schedule - speaker and workshop conference program
- Training - BruCON training program
- Tickets - pricing and registration
- Hacker Run - Start the second conference day running 10km with a bunch of hackers?
- Frequently Asked Questions - BruCON FAQ
- Travel - Where to go and how to get there
- Accommodation - Where to stay
- Press - Information for the press
- Contact - How to contact the organizers
- Anti harassment - BruCON anti-harassment policy
- Volunteers - You can be one of them!
- Events - Organize or join one of the activities
- Propaganda - Help us spread the word
- Venue - How to get to the conference
- Places to see Places in Belgium to see
- Presentations - Archive of BruCON presentations
- Weblogs - A collection of blogs covering the event
- Podcasts - Podcasts covering BruCON
- Twitter - BruCON tweets
- Press Review - Press coverage
- Photo Documentation - List your pictures here
- Video - Live streaming and recordings