From BruCON 2017
Registration for the Conference and Training are OPEN:
What is BruCON?
BruCON is an annual security conference providing two days of an interesting atmosphere for open discussions of critical infosec issues, privacy, information technology and its cultural/technical implications on society.... (Continue to our FAQ)
You can also follow BruCON news on ,, or .
Stay in touch BruCON mail list: subscribe form We promise to keep the spam level low :-)
- Schedule - speaker and workshop conference program
- Training - BruCON training program
- Tickets - pricing and registration
- Challenge - The Hex Factor: Show your Foo in this quiz and learn new skills
- Lightning Talks - present your own cool research, project or tool
- Podcast - Live Security podcast meetup
- Frequently Asked Questions - Brucon FAQ
- Travel - where to go and how to get there
- Accommodation - where to stay
- Press - information for the press
- Contact - how to contact the organizers
- Anti_harassment - BRUCON anti-harassment policy
- Volunteers - you can be one of them!
- Events - Organize or join one of the activities
- Propaganda - help us spread the word
- Venue - How to get to the conference
- Places to see Places in Belgium to see
- Presentations - Archive of BruCON presentations
- Weblogs - a collection of blogs covering the event
- Podcasts - Podcasts covering BruCON
- Twitter - Brucon tweets
- Press Review - press coverage
- Photo Documentation - list your pictures here
- Video - Live streaming and recordings
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, you can contact us here.