From BruCON 2017
BruCON is an annual two-day conference in Belgium offering a high quality line up of speakers, opportunities of networking with peers, security challenges and workshops. Organized in Brussels, BruCON is an open-minded gathering of people discussing computer security, privacy, information technology and its cultural/technical implications on society. The conference creates bridges between the various actors active in computer security world, included but not limited to hackers(*), security professionals, security communities, non-profit organizations, CERTs, students, law enforcement agencies, etc....
(*)Hackers are "persons who delight in having an intimate understanding of the internal workings of a system, computers and computer networks in particular." People who engage in illegal activities like unauthorized entry into computer systems are called crackers and don't have anything to do with hacking. BruCON doesn't promote any illegal activities and behavior. Many hackers today are employed by the security industry and test security software and systems to improve the security of our networks and applications. In addition, for the younger generations, we want to create some awareness and interest in IT students to learn more about IT Security.
* Frequently Asked Questions - Brucon FAQ * Travel - where to go and how to get there * Accommodation - where to stay * Supporters - sponsors and partner of BruCON * Press - information for the press * Contact - how to contact the organizers
* Schedule - speaker and workshop conference program * Training - BruCON training program * Tickets - pricing and registration * Challenge - The Hex Factor: Show your Foo in this quiz and learn new skills * Lightning Talks - present your own cool project or tool
* Volunteers - you can be one of them! * Events - Organize or join one of the activities * Propaganda - help us spread the word * Auction - help us organize an auction for charity
* Hacklounge - a lounge to relax in the Surfhouse * HSB - Hackerspace Brussels * Beer Encyclopedia - Everything you ever wanted to know about beer
* Presentations - Archive of BruCON presentations * Weblogs - a collection of blogs covering the event * Twitter - Brucon tweets * Press Review - press coverage * Photo Documentation - list your pictures here