From BruCON 2017
Revision as of 23:41, 23 May 2009 by Security4all (talk | contribs) (→Latest news)
BruCON is an annual two-day conference by and for the security and hacker community. The conference offers lectures and workshops on a multitude of topics like computer security, privacy, information technology and its implications on society. The 2009 slogan is "Hacking for b33r". It takes place at the Surfhouse in Brussels, Belgium on September 18 and 19.
Follow more BruCON news directly on the Brucon Blog,Twitter or LinkedIN group.
* Schedule - speaker and workshop conference program * Training - training program * Tickets - pricing * Frequently Asked Questions - Brucon FAQ * Travel - where to go and how to get there * Accommodation - where to stay * Supporters - sponsors and partner of BruCON * Press - information for the press * Contact - how to contact the organizers
* Propaganda - help us spread the word * Volunteers - you can be one of them! * Events - Organize or join one of the activities
* Schedule - speaker and workshop conference program * Lightning Talks * Media - social media (blogs, websites, twitter,...) and downloadable content
* Information Desk * Network * Speaker's room * Press Office
* Hacklounge - space for hackers in the Surfhouse * HSB - Hackerspace Brussels * Breweries - A list of all Belgian breweries that can be visited
* Presentations * Weblogs * Twitter * Press Review * Photo Documentation
This event was made possible with the help from the following organizations:
<analytics uacct="UA-7159177-2" ></analytics>
<meta name="keywords" content="Brucon,Security,Conference,Congress,Hacking,Hack,rfid,pentesting,application,wireless,cloud,cyberwarfare"></meta> <meta name="description" content="BruCON 2009 Hacker and Security Conference in Brussels"></meta>
<meta name="title" content="BruCON Security Conference 2009 "></meta>