From BruCON 2017
What is BruCON?
Brussels, Belgium. BruCON is an annual security conference providing two days of an interesting atmosphere for open discussions of critical infosec issues, privacy, information technology and its cultural/technical implications on society.... (Continue to our FAQ)
You can also follow BruCON news on ,, or .
- Schedule - speaker and workshop conference program
- Training - BruCON training program
- Tickets - pricing and registration
- Challenge - The Hex Factor: Show your Foo in this quiz and learn new skills
- Lightning Talks - present your own cool research, project or tool
- Call for Papers - Submit your presentation
- Frequently Asked Questions - Brucon FAQ
- Travel - where to go and how to get there
- Accommodation - where to stay
- Press - information for the press
- Contact - how to contact the organizers
- Volunteers - you can be one of them!
- Events - Organize or join one of the activities
- Propaganda - help us spread the word
- Auction - help us organize an auction for charity
- Venue - How to get to the conference
- Hacklounge - a lounge to relax in the Surfhouse
- Places to see Places in Belgium to see
- Presentations - Archive of BruCON presentations
- Podcast - Live Security podcast meetup
- Weblogs - a collection of blogs covering the event
- Twitter - Brucon tweets
- Press Review - press coverage
- Photo Documentation - list your pictures here
- Video - Live streaming and recordings
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, you can contact us here.