Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
From BruCON 2017
Security4all (talk | contribs)
|Line 84:||Line 84:|
Revision as of 10:18, 23 May 2009
BruCON is an annual two-day conference by and for the security and hacker community. The conference offers lectures and workshops on a multitude of topics like computer security, privacy, information technology and its implications on society. The 2009 slogan is "Hacking for b33r". It takes place at the Surfhouse in Brussels, Belgium on September 18 and 19.
* Schedule - speaker and workshop conference program * Training - training program * Tickets - pricing * Frequently Asked Questions - Brucon FAQ * Travel - where to go and how to get there * Accommodation - where to stay * Supporters - sponsors and partner of BruCON * Press - information for the press * Contact - how to contact the organizers
* Propaganda - help us spread the word * Volunteers - you can be one of them! * Events - Organize or join one of the activities
* Schedule - speaker and workshop conference program * Lightning Talks * Media - social media (blogs, websites, twitter,...) and downloadable content
* Information Desk * Network * Speaker's room * Press Office
* Hacklounge - space for hackers in the Surfhouse * HSB - Hackerspace Brussels * Breweries - A list of all Belgian breweries that can be visited
* Presentations * Weblogs * Twitter * Press Review * Photo Documentation
This event was made possible with the help from the following organizations:
<analytics uacct="UA-7159177-2" ></analytics>