From BruCON 2017
BruCON Spring Trainings will be between 19 and 21 April 2017. Our regular training track is from 2 until 4 October 2017. The conference will be on 5 and 6 October 2017.
Stay in touch BruCON mail list: subscribe form, we promise to keep the spam level low :-).
In the mean time, have a look at our promotional video:
You can also see the videos of 2014, 2015 and 2016 online on our YouTube channel.
- Training Feedback - What we have learned from you ! (February 10, 2017 12:43)
- BruCON 0x09 Spring Training open for registration (December 23, 2016 09:11)
- BruCON 0x09 Spring Training - Call for trainings (November 08, 2016 20:34)
- Raising the stakes with 3 CTFs at BruCON 0x08! (October 14, 2016 09:14)
- BruCON 0x08 Trainings information (June 28, 2016 16:02)
What is BruCON?
BruCON is an annual security conference providing two days of an interesting atmosphere for open discussions of critical infosec issues, privacy, information technology and its cultural/technical implications on society.... (Continue to our FAQ)
- Schedule - speaker and workshop conference program
- Training - BruCON training program
- Tickets - pricing and registration
- Lightning Talks - present your own cool research, project or tool
- Hacker Run - Start the second conference day running 10km with a bunch of hackers?
- WICS Breakfast - Join us for our Women in Cybersecurity Breakfast
- Frequently Asked Questions - Brucon FAQ
- Travel - where to go and how to get there
- Accommodation - where to stay
- Press - information for the press
- Contact - how to contact the organizers
- Anti_harassment - BRUCON anti-harassment policy
- Volunteers - you can be one of them!
- Events - Organize or join one of the activities
- Propaganda - help us spread the word
- Presentations - Archive of BruCON presentations
- Weblogs - a collection of blogs covering the event
- Podcasts - Podcasts covering BruCON
- Twitter - Brucon tweets
- Press Review - press coverage
- Photo Documentation - list your pictures here
- Video - Live streaming and recordings